Purchase our online course to develop your skills and prepare children for school.
Designed by experts and based on evidence
- Created by Speech Pathologists
- Tested by educators
- Aligned with Early Years Learning Frameworks around the world
- Supported by evidence
Real world learning
- Play-based program
- Easy to use tools are provided in the resource kit
- Real life video demonstration
- Tips on how to use resources you already have
- Extensive range of downloadable resources
- Regular updates
- A resource kit delivered to your door
- Resources for parents
Tailored to you
- Short lessons
- Complete the course at a time and place that suits you
- Access to online course and resources for
- Access for your team (up to 6 people)
What is included in the registration price?
When you register you gain access to the online course materials and resources for 12 months. Registration price is $495 all-inclusive of GST and shipping. You will also receive a resource kit in the mail.
If you want access to the course after the initial 12-month period, you can renew your registration at a reduced cost of $99 per year for subsequent subscriptions.
Can I share the resources with parents/colleagues?
We recognise that educators using Sounds good to me are likely to be working in a team.
For this reason, when you register you will be able to nominate up to 6 people to gain access to the online course and materials. These team members must be working in the same centre as you. That way, you can implement the program together.
If your company has multiple physical locations (or branches) you will need a new registration for each physical address. Included in the price is one resource kit per registration.
Watch our sample lesson from our course taken directly from the Sounds good to me program.
Purchase one of our online courses now!
All our courses are created by speech pathologists and align with the
Australian Early Years Framework.
Start promoting school readiness confidence with our fun and engaging activities.