Parents are the child’s first and most important teacher.
Many children start school without the skills they need to learn to read and write in kindergarten.
To prepare your child for school, take our online course.
Join us in giving your child the very best chance of success at school and become part of the Sounds good to me community.
Register now for $22 for one month’s access and then just $5.50 per month following. Subscription can be cancelled at anytime.
- Created by Speech Pathologists
- Endorsed by educators
- Easy to use at home
- Uses practical, play-based learning strategies
- Over one hour of training delivered in 8 easy lessons
- Created for parents of children aged 3-6 years
- Aimed at improving educational outcomes for children
What Parents Say
The Sounds good to me parent program is such a fantastic, cost-effective program that has really helped me to support my children with their speech, as well as helping me understand the importance of phonological awareness to assist with school readiness. I would recommend it to any of my friends with young children.
Mum to Blake (9) and Jed (5)
Mum to Blake (9), Hunter (7), and Chase (3)